I have never written a proposal. Can you help me?
The outline of your proposed dissertation project should have a maximum of six pages and should include:
- Context, research questions and objectives of your research project
- What is the main argument?
- What is the central question you aim to answer in your thesis and why is your question relevant?
- What are the hypotheses relevant for answering your question?
- Is there a possible outcome or plan B?
- Current state of research and most relevant literature
- Place your topic in the current academic debate
- literature review
- Tentative theoretical framework and research methods
- Which methodology and theoretical framework will you use and why?
- What are relevant sources for information and how would your fieldwork be conducted?
- Source material (6th page in general)
- Time schedule (not counting within the six page limit)
- Detailed schedule with milestones and fieldwork plan