Do I have to bring specific documents to Berlin?
Yes, these include:
- Passport or equivalent ID for yourself and any family members.
- Birth certificate(s) and certified translations in German or English for yourself and any family members coming with you;
- Marriage certificate, if applicable, and certified translations in German or English;
- Certified copies of your graduation documents and degrees AND translations thereof in English. For enrollment at the university you will need to present certified copies of your high school graduation certificate and other university degree certificates, in original and English;
- Proof of admission/ acceptance by your department/Hosting Agreement from the university or institute;
- Several (biometric) passport photos;
- copies of your work contracts and proof of employment.