Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I want to be a visiting student. What do I have to do?

We will occasionally admit visiting students from partner institutions and/or funded by external scholarships who may study at the GEAS from several months up to one or two years if they receive permission.

If you want to become a visiting student, the same conditions as stated in the guidelines will apply, and we will need all documents listed for general applications. If you only want to stay for several months, our conditions may differ, so please contact the associate director for specifics first:

  • Are you from one of our partnering institutions?
  • Is your supervisor in contact with the graduate school?
  • How long do you want to stay?
  • Will you get permission?
  • Will you apply for funding/receive external funding?

Visiting students do not have to apply via the online portal, unless they want to be admitted to the general cohort with external funding.