„China’s evolving interest in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation“
China-Russia relations, Central Asia, Regionalism, Security Communities, Institutional Change.
- (2019) ‘China and Russia to Hold Large Scale Military Exercise: A Marriage of Convenience’. Global Policy, 19 August. Accessible at: https://www.globalpolicyjournal.com/blog/19/08/2019/china-and-russia-hold-large-scale-military-exercise-marriage-convenience/
- (2019) ‘India-Pakistan Tensions Test the Shanghai Cooperation Organization's Mettle’. The Diplomat, 23rd March. Accessible at: https://thediplomat.com/2019/03/india-pakistan-tensions-test-the-shanghai-cooperation-organizations-mettle/.
- Kingah, Stephen & Seiwert, Eva (2016) ‘The Contested Emerging International Norm and Practice of a Responsibility to Protect: Where are Regional Organizations?’, North Carolina Journal of International Law 42 (1), 115-189.
- (2018) 'The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation as a mechanism to safeguard Chinese interests in the region', 5th Central Asia Day ’New Tendencies in and around Central Asia: Domestic Developments, Regional Cooperation and External Relations’, Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy at the University of Hamburg (IFSH), (December 7th).
Media Appearances (Quotations in news articles)
- (2019) ‘China looks to Russia, Central Asia for support amid tensions with US’, by Laura Zhou, South China Morning Post, 28th May. Accessible at: https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3012017/china-looks-russia-central-asia-support-amid-tensions-us.