Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I have extended my stay and want to ask for reimbursement of the rebooking fees

Sure. Travel plans change all the time, especially during fieldwork, pandemics and other situations. If you want the travel to be reimbursed, you can send the office or the cost center representative a short email to indicate that the plans have changed and you ask for an extension or a change of destination during the travel. A mail should suffice. If you extend for several weeks, you may be asked to fill out the application for approval again.